September 24, 2007
Red Soft Corporation signs a contract to examine the information interoperation status of local authorities in the city of Rostov-on-Don following the public tender of September 7, 2007.
The public tender was organized in the framework of development of a single informational space for the local authorities system within Rostov-on-Don.
The terms and conditions of the municipal contract prescribe that "Red Soft" examines the informational interoperability of 50 sites – local authorities within Rostov-on-Don and municipal institutions.
Activities regarding development of a single informational space for the local authorities system within Rostov-on-Don are aimed to:
- Improve quality and efficiency of municipal management due to inter-departmental information exchange and efficient usage of informational and communication technologies by local authorities;
- Avoid duplication of data collection by local authorities;
- Ensure on-line control of deliverables of local authorities;
- Improve efficiency in rendering municipal services and executing public commitments that require inter-departmental communication;
- Implement common standards for public services, optimize conditions for development of the system for rendering municipal services and execute public commitments on the 'single window' basis;
- Ensure informational and communication facilities for middle-term budget planning and implementation of budgeting that would target results.